If you are looking for an insurance product:
For any inquiries about our products, please call our Customer Service Hotline on 400-820-8363 or visit our Customer Service Center.
Our Customer Service Officers will provide you with information of our products. We can also arrange for you to meet with our sales people for further discussion of your insurance needs.
A kind reminder: In order to better protect your rights and interests, please refer to the Life Insurance Application Tips(Chinese Only).
If you have submitted an insurance application:
You may inquire about the status of your application by calling our Customer Service Hotline on 400-820-8363.
If you already have an insurance policy:
Change policy information
You can make changes to your protection coverage in response to changes in your personal circumstances. You can also make changes to your personal information at any time as necessary. To make these changes, you can first contact your Relationship Manager or our customer service hotline to check the detailed steps, then submit your request for changes through any of the following channels:
- Ask your Relationship Manager to submit the request by providing him/her the completed application forms and necessary documents.
- Come to our customer service center where our staff will help you complete the change application forms.
Make a claim
When you need to file a claim on your insurance policy, please either contact your Relationship Manager directly or contact us on our Customer Service Hotline 400-820-8363. We will guide you through the following steps to file your claim request:
- Complete the claim application form(Chinese Only) and other required documents as specified in the "Documents and Certificates Required for Claims".
- Submit all documents to us by handing them to
- Your Relationship Manager, or
- Directly to our Customer Service Center
- Upon receipt of your documents, we will register your claim and initiate the claim process.
- We will assess and process your claim request as soon as possible, and will inform you of the result accordingly
Our Claims Service Commitments
- For claim requests that do not require investigation (see note 1) or additional supporting materials, we will advise you the claim decision within five working days after all claim documents are received.
- For claim requests with approved claim payments, we will pay the approved claim proceeds within ten days after the claim decision is made.
- For claim requests which have been assessed to be not within the respective insurance coverage, we will send out the decline notice to the insured or the beneficiary within three days after the claim decision is made.
- For claim requests which have been assessed to require additional supporting materials based on the documents we have received, we will notify you to provide the required materials in a single comprehensive notification within three working days after claim documents are received.
Note 1: We shall determine if investigation is required for each claim request according to our Company guidelines.
Policy and other information
For questions or inquiries about policy details, account details, claims information or other policy services, please feel free to:
- Call our Customer Service Hotline on 400-820-8363
- Contact your Relationship Manager
- Visit our Customer Service Center
- Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to "Contact us" for detailed contact information.
If you wish to make a complaint:
While at HSBC Life Insurance we always strive to provide the best possible level of service, you may sometimes feel dissatisfied with our services. If you wish to complain about the service you have received, you can do so via the following channels:
- Visit our Customer Service Center in person or send a letter to us:
Shanghai: 18/F HSBC Building, Shanghai ifc, 8 Century Avenue, Pudong, Shanghai, 200120, China
Beijing: Unit 1102,11/F,Tower A of Beijing IFC,No.8 Janguomenwai Avenue,Chaoyang District,Beijing,100022,China
Guangdong: Unit 07,24/F,Teem Tower,No.208.Tianhe Road,Tianhe District,Guangzhou,510620,China
- Call our Customer Service Hotline on 400-820-8363
- Contact us via email at: email@example.com
- Send a fax to us:
Shanghai: (86 21) 38950282
Beijing: (86 10) 85660355
Guangdong: (86 20) 38887071
A senior customer service staff will help you with the following complaint handling procedures:
- Acknowledge your complaint.
- Investigate your complaint.
- Inform you of investigation result promptly.
- Obtain your feedback towards the result.
Our senior management team members have scheduled times to receive your feedback and suggestions face-to-face.
Our Service Commitments:
- Your complaint will be handled via a single point of contact. The staff member who contacts you initially will follow through your complaint and communicate with you.
- Your complaint will be investigated and assessed by an independent investigation team objectively and fairly.
- We will report to you the progress of your complaint within five working days.
- We will collect feedback from you within three working days after the complaint case is concluded.